Cadesio is a swiss company with a very specific social purpose: to spread a message of hope and push others to change things through chocolate.
“Ca” stands for cacao and for cambiamento (Italian words for cocoa and change), “desio” poetically means desire. The desire of chocolate, but also desire to change our society. Nine chocolates, nine unique flavors, nine stories, nine foundations, one community.
Inspired by this specific statement, I curated the entire brand identity designing the logo as well as producing nine artworks for each chocolate packaging. The logo represents a futuristic cocoa bean drawn around a delta, the emblem for change.
Hanami, Nadi, Mudita, Core, Mesa, Iride, Ventu, Gea, Santiago: every chocolate artwork has been designed with different techniques such as acrylic paint, watercolor, pencil and scans of real elements, then digitally assembled. The aim is to convey their taste and message at first sight.
Cadesio is not an ordinary chocolate brand.
Every chocolate wants to spread a positive message and support a different ONG by giving them visibility on the packaging itself.
The packaging material is also different from the standards, 100% made with recyclable paper fibers and designed to avoid the use of glue. The internal packaging is compostable and made out of vegetable fibers, entirely plastic and aluminum-free.
- Agency/Creative: Ester Bianchi
- Article Title: Cadesio: Are You Ready to Change the World One Chocolate at Time?
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Case, Sachet, Tag
- Substrate: Pulp Paper