Burkl is a platform that makes reading fun and helps encourage people to read more. We make it easy for readers to find interesting content and for authors to share their work. Our mission is to promote literacy and help people discover new authors and stories.
Reading is hard, but Burkl makes it easy. Our global library offers a wide variety of books and magazines, while our patented reading timer will let you know when it’s time to stop. Join the millions of people who’ve read more with Burkl!.
Once the logo was approved, we moved into the broader identity system. A calming, inviting color palette touched on the emotional promise of making reading fun. The typefaces are flexible, allowing for the wide range of collateral and content Burkl will be producing. Surreal illustrations and scribbles add a drawn elements add a human element to the identity.
In addition to the logo and color scheme, the overall identity of Burkl is modern and sleek. This is achieved through the use of clean, minimalist design elements that emphasize the letter B and a Book. The branding is cohesive and consistent, with all elements working together to create an identity that reflects the high-end nature of the business. As a result, we developed a wide variety of assets that are individually impressive yet globally cohesive, solidifying their visual identity across platforms.
Project deliverables included new verbal identity, visual identity, brand collateral kit, brand video, and website.
The results are designed to communicate experienced professionalism and understated elegance, in a simple and highly effective format.
- Agency/Creative: Sky Co.
- Article Title: Burkl Brand Identity Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Nigeria
- Agency/Creative City: Kaduna
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Animation, Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Creative Direction, Design, Logo Design, Pattern Design, Visualisation
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: Book, Reading, Student, Write, Learn
Brand Designer: Muhammad Abu Bakr