The briefing asked us for a range of oils one point just below its flagship brand, a very specific market niche, between premium and affordable prices (in glass bottles). Being for the national market, Spain, plastic (pet) is used for oil for daily use and glass for gifts or to consume raw, so we are looking for this bottle, a very good quality oil for daily use. The visual perception of the moment of consumption was very important.
At a strategic level, what has been said, that very marked niche, just below the premium.The design process was inspired by anti-water photographs, that’s where the die comes from, with that shape that takes us to a vintage world, manual, small producer. No illustrations or excessive gold. The challenges, to reach that market, to achieve a unique design, very visual, and that the three types of oil are in high demand on the market.
With excellent results in sales, well above expectations. And yes, the client, of course, is very happy!
- Agency/Creative: Bulldog Studio
- Article Title: Bulldog Studio Design Finca la Petita New Range of Premium Olive Oils
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Packaging Design, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle