BroHouse Creates New Packaging Design for the Romanian Natural Food Supplier Sano Vita
About 24 years ago, SanoVita committed to delivering healthy and quality products to the Romanian market. In the Sanovita portfolio, a new brand of vegetable pate, Vegie Life, has joined. It was a challenge to build a consistent and distinct packaging design on the shelf and to support the entire product portfolio for the 2 pate ranges: Red lentil and Bob lentil.
The challenge of the “brief” received from SanoVita was not about delivering a “cute design”, but to find a flexible solution for a portfolio of 4 pates for each of the 2 product ranges: Red lentil and Bob lentil.
Probably the most difficult aspect of the project, which is the main success factor of the design direction, is the ability to bring together all the sub-categories of pates under a unitary concept.
In order to achieve this goal successfully, we have developed a sufficiently generous graphic concept that can support the entire product portfolio for the 2 ranges of vegetable pate: Red lentil and grain.
- Design Agency: BroHouse
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: BroHouse Creates New Packaging Design for the Romanian Natural Food Supplier Sano Vita
- Brand / Project Name: Vegie Life – Vegetable Patés | Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Shutterstock, Yellow Images
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Romania
- Market Country: Romania
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Case
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic