For decades Salada Tea has been renowned for its playful nature, however in recent years the packaging had become more functional than fun.
With younger generations deeming health as the new wealth and self-care as the main currency, Thirst were approached by Salada to create a new range of Soothing herbal teas. With flavours to help your body unwind, each cup offers a moment away from the manic to press pause, unwind and relax.
With competitors obsessed with illustrating flavour, we wanted to add a sense of occasion to our range. With an illustration style which felt as relaxing as the teas themselves, each pack brings to life a different Soothing moment where ingredients become playful props for our drinker: a vanilla pod transforms into a hammock, a mint leaf becomes a yoga mat, chamomile flowers turn into comfy cushions to lie back on.
Bright pastel hues are paired with pops of contrasting colour to deliver competitive shelf stand out.
While clean, crisp white space around our simplified Salada wordmark gives a contemporary feel, speaking to classic Salada drinkers while converting new recruits.
Supported with snappy headlines and our brand tagline “Bringing a smile to the everyday” Salada Soothing teas really brighten your day.
- Agency/Creative: Thirst Craft
- Article Title: Bringing a Smile To The Everyday With Salada Tea Designed by Thirst Craft
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton