Energy Efficiency Festival Brighter Together was designed to inspire and inform schoolchildren on energy-saving technologies and environmental protection. Based on this ethos, we have created a dynamic and playful visual identity, with bold typography, vibrant colors, and recognizable icons that speak to children and youth.
Children and young people of different age groups learned about energy efficiency and how to save energy. The event program included educational quiz games, science experiments, marathons, open-air exhibitions, festive activities, and a much-anticipated rock concert. On the second day, a working discussion about new technologies in energy efficiency and renewable energy as well as community projects in the field were discussed in COAF Smart Center (Debet, Lori) by the specialists and representatives of different communities, municipalities, neighbouring schools, and others.
The festival was implemented by the RA Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures with the support of the “Regulatory Framework to Promote Energy Efficiency in Countries of the Eurasian Economic Union” project funded by the Russian Federation and implemented by UNDP in Armenia. Renewable Resources and Energy Efficiency Fund was one of the organizers of the festival. Partners of the festival were Vega and Children of Armenia Fund Armenia. The local organizational support was provided by Vanadzor municipality, as well as NGO Center and Lori Development Center NGO.
- Agency/Creative: Proper Company
- Article Title: Brighter Together—Energy Efficiency Festival
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Agency/Creative City: Yerevan
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Creative Direction, Game Design, Identity System, Poster Design
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: energy efficiency, sustainability, youth, children, educational, technology, energy-saving, environment, dynamic, playful, colourful, iconography, public sector, private sector, quiz games, games, science, science experiments, exhibitions, festival, activities, bold type, typography
Creative Director: Peno Mishoyan
Graphic Designer: Diana Kupalyan
Creative Director: Sona Avagyan
Graphic Designer: Hasmik Abelian
Graphic Designer: Emil Ter-Avetikyants
Graphic Designer: Vahagn Kocharyan