Brazilian Nanotechnology Company Reveals its New Visual Identity Designed by Barbara Design
SB is a nanotechnology company focused on solutions for the environment. Its name came from Steiner and Barbara, surnames of the founding partners, who bring three pillars to the company: technology, environment and economy.
Composed of two simple and objective letters, the development of this visual identity challenged me to look closely at new angles, curves and different ways of creating a brand. A unique symbol, which reads both letters, but still does not have a clear translation, was a bold and elegant choice. In addition to the symbol, which works in different textures and scales, all stationery was designed to have impeccable finishes. And the brand concept is right there.
Now they can focus 100% on the technology of the future, for today; and let your brand speak for itself in the national and international market. Taking over the world and making it a better, more elegant and more technological place, this is the SB’s mood.
- Agency/Creative: Barbara Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Location: Brazil
- Article Title: Brazilian Nanotechnology Company Reveals its New Visual Identity Designed by Barbara Design
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Keywords: Nanotechnology, technology, brand, visual identity, redesign, graphic design, logo design, logo symbol