Stay on Deck crafts handmade outdoor kitchens, with a combination of exclusive materials, traditional craftsmanship, thoughtful innovations, and a sleek look. SoD’s main values are honesty, sustainability, quality, and uniqueness. We developed an identity that plays with the shadows of the sun. It’s about the warm touches you feel while cooking outside.
The logo is playful as you can only see parts of the letters. It reminds us of the sun that divides things in light and dark or visible and invisible. The brand displays a home, the most beautiful, relaxing place where you are loved, respected, and cared for. Home isn’t just a house. It’s a feeling.
Additionally, we created photorealistic outdoor scenes based on their CAD kitchen models. The scenes were chosen to reflect various environments where the kitchen could be installed, such as patios, luxury homes, garden houses, and so on. This helps customers to get an idea of what it all could look like in their own backyard. All the Scenes were built and rendered using Blender, an open-source 3D software, which has managed to establish itself to become a professional tool for 3D Artists over the last couple of years. Using a vast library of furniture, plants and other objects we decorated the scenes to make them feel even more realistic lived in.
- Agency/Creative: Brandy & Coco
- Article Title: Brandy & Coco Create Corporate Design and 3D Renderings for Stay on Deck
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Research
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: Branding, Corporate, Color Palette, Logo, Logo Design, 3D Rendering, 3D, Dimensional Design, Luxury, Outdoor Kitchens, Architecture, Interior Design