Brandon Creates the Brand Identity For Kadiko
An integration platform as a service (IPaaS) enables its subscribers to implement integration projects involving any combination of cloud-resident and on-premises endpoints such as APIs, mobile devices and the Internet of Things (IoT). Kadiko is a hub for software integration with multiple tools to helping make data from various resources more accesible and understandable for all of its users.
The name comes from Arkadiko, considered one of the earliest bridges built by humanity and still in use. The graphic layout is inspired by the concepts of dynamism and connection which are used to create an homage to the Arkadiko bridge in the logo. A shade of blue tops the diverse color palette to offer more flexibility for a visual identity that appeals to B2B users and brings solutions for all kind of organizations.
- Agency/Creative: Brandon
- Project Type: Identity
- Organisation / Project Status: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Location: Paraguay
- Article Title: Brandon Creates the Brand Identity For Kadiko
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Keywords: Software, Digital, IPaaS, Branding, Naming, Visual Identity