This is a fully self-initiated project created to present possible solutions Brandman Design develops to help breweries stand out from the competition and reach great results.
Our goal in this assignment is to create an identity for a startup brewing company run by two friends. A fresh, iconic brand look will build awareness and raise curiosity around a new local brewery located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Samuel and Nick are beer enthusiasts. Bored by the regular retail beer offer, decided to open their own beer business. With the help of Sam’s uncle (who previously brewed a beer in his garage), they’ve learned a craft and started with their beer brand.
The brewery’s success will come from creating a modern, iconic identity that will represent the brand, crafting an unforgettable experience for those who visit the physical location and spreading the brand story through retail beer packaging. By positioning the brand as an unconventional relaxing spot and arousing the curiosity within the community we will separate it from other common breweries.
Brandman Design went on to develop a catchy brand name, design logo mark and lockups, create a set of packaging designs, a collection of merchandise, and print collateral to promote the new Brand. There has been also a full marketing strategy prepared to help Yucatan with the proper launch.
- Agency/Creative: Brandman Design Co.
- Article Title: Brandman Design Creates Branding and Packaging Project for Yucatan Brewing Co.
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Experience, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Yucatan, Brewing, Brewery, Brewing Co, Brewing company, beer, craftbeer, local brewery, packaging, ancient, mayan, beverage