BrickStone is a craft microbrewing business prepared to launch in Q3 2020, in San Diego, Ca. The real men’s cave, offering not only a quality beverage but also a place where every man can spend time with other beer enthusiasts, and have a conversation with other alpha males.
Even though their product is preparing for a retail adventure, the location itself is a place for men only. So sorry ladies…
BrickStone has been founded by Gregory, a passionate brewer who has been taken the passion over his dad (crafting some beer in a garage). Gregory is also a member of the men’s community in San Diego, and because there’s no real place guys can meet and enjoy hampered conversation, he has decided to merge his passion over a beer with a dream of having his own „man cave” where serious conversations take place.
Our job in this assignment was to help him make this dream come true. BrickStone desired to look masculine and bold and speak confidently to men. We wanted to create a real story to attract the most demanded beer enthusiasts and connect them.
Their main goal was to stand out from other craft breweries, which are opening almost daily in the US. As BrickStone provides both amazing products as well as a small sanctuary for exhausted by everyday life men, we had to tell its story in a unique way.
- Agency/Creative: Brandman Design Co.
- Article Title: Brandman Design Creates Branding and Packaging Project for BrickStone Brewing
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: BrickStone, Brewing, Brewery, Brewing Co, Brewing company, beer, craftbeer, local brewery, packaging, fantasy, beverage, craft brewery, craft brewing, microbrewery