Branding The Travel Sectors Premier Coffee Shop
A company born on the train station platform, Hi Coffee have always been dedicated to improving the coffee, food and overall guest experience for commuters and travellers in UK travel hotspots.
Arobase Creative have worked alongside Hi Coffee as their primary graphic design partner over a successful four year period which has seen sustained growth for the coffee shop chain. Expansion into multiple store locations and a variety of formats has thrown up various challenges for the brand architecture as well as operationally with rapidly changing menu’s and in-store promotions.
In 2019, Arobase took Hi Coffee through their biggest rebrand to date. HC decided to simplify their offering and refocus their efforts on their long serving target market – the travel sector. With thriving stores in train stations, bus stations and airports across the UK, Arobase created a new brand identity that acknowledged its surroundings and drew visual inspiration from the places Hi Coffee called home.
An eye catching brand with the time poor in mind, Arobase paired conversational, yet direct messaging with a striking colour palette and a dynamic graphic approach. Hi Coffee is a brand for a good time, not a long time.
- Design Agency: Arobase Creative
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Branding The Travel Sectors Premier Coffee Shop
- Brand / Project Name: Hi Coffee UK
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Rejuvenation, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Print Advertising, Print Promotion, Retail Design, Retail Display, Signage, Spatial Interior, Website
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: coffee shop, rebrand, web design, interior, retail, food, drink
- Industry Category: Hospitality