Branding Studio Fable&Co. Refresh their own Brand Identity
With five rewarding years of continued growth & success as an agency, Fable&Co. set about the exciting but daunting challenge of refreshing their own brand identity.
This included identifying their unique positing & proposition, defining clarity & cohesion around their tone of voice, brand personality as well as articulating their brand purpose; ‘Thoughtful Creativity, Fuelling Ambition’.
Elements of their original visual identity were retained, such as the logo, F&C monogram, tone of voice & tagline ‘Brand Artistry’. The challenge was to craft & develop an authentic visual language, one that truly reflects who Fable&Co. are as a brand.
The refreshed visual identity consists of a series of stylish & sophisticated, photo-montage style creative artworks. Each of these initial artworks were unique visual representations of Aesops Fables, that drew parallels with important morals related to delivering effective branding, design & digital projects. These artworks were meticulously crafted with deep meaning & visual allure.
The new studio environment effectively complemented & represented their new brand tone & vibe. Large artworks were created & installed – instantly resulting in bringing to life their stylish, creative environment at long last. A statement ivy wall, designer table-tennis table & exquisite bespoke furniture are just some of the interior design features carefully curated within the space – fusing striking wall vinyl’s with clean white walls, offset with an abundance of Kentia palms & impressive hanging foliage.
Following detailed photoshoots & drone video shoots, writing compelling messaging & copy, Fable&Co’s new & improved website emerged with a strong consideration given to content hierarchy, clean & engaging case studies & delivering a highly-effective user experience.
- Design Agency: fable&co
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Article Title: Branding Studio Fable&Co. Refresh their own Brand Identity
- Brand / Project Name: Fable&Co Brand Refresh
- External Design Credits: Creative Director Ross Davison, Brand Artist's Matt Jones, Issy Hall & Jemma Kendall, Photographer Adam Bronkhorst
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Advertising, Brand Experience, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Outdoor Media, Presentation, Print Brochure, Print Manual, Print Stationery, Signage, Social Media, Spatial Interior, Website, Digital Advertising
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Keywords: branding studio, branding agency, digital agency, creative agency, brand identity, brand refresh, refreshed visual identity, illustrations, artworks, website design,
- Industry Category: Mass Media