Yayoi Hayakawa has been working in the real estate market and specifically in the production and management of computer graphics projects since 2007. With vast knowledge and experience, he developed one of the best service and management systems for audiovisual projects in Brazil. He was responsible for producing the biggest real estate launches for over a decade in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo.
Yayoi came to me to make the brand tangible and unique, representing its personality, experience and energy, enabling a flexible and adaptable brand to different markets. In addition to these points, we want to expand it beyond the provision of services, enabling the exploration of the brand in courses and workshops, training new professionals in the CGI area.
We look for balance within visual communication, a clear and clean wordmark and an infinite combination of colours, shapes and patterns, making the brand memorable and drawing directly from artistic references in modern art.
Bringing more of Yayoi’s personality, we are based on the namesake of the same name Yayoi Kusama, who has works based on pop art and abstract expressionism, two creative lines that we will follow in the identity.
Patterns, striking colors and simple shapes make up a rich visual collection. The chromatic exploration of the brand seeks to represent Yayoi’s direct personality, we look for references from her life, her daily life and her energy. Seeking to balance tones is very important, as we have a large amount of colors, and using them assertively means knowing how to connect warm and cold tones, highlighting information or simply calling attention.
- Agency/Creative: Jean Guerreiro Design
- Article Title: Branding for Yayoi Hayakawa by Jean Guerreiro Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Porto Alegre
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Logo Design
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: archviz, architecture, 3D,Architectural visualization, CGI, Real State
Art director: Jean Guerreiro