Context: Clive Sequeira, a Toronto-based senior IT Project Management Consultant, launched his own consultancy and commissioned Rayvn Design to develop the branding. Having worked in 2 of the ‘Big 4′ for 15 years, he noticed that most of them have hidden agendas often aligned to their partners’ interest and not the client’s. In his words, Clive wanted to “shake up the traditional consulting business model” and position his firm as the more trustworthy alternative to hiring the ‘Big 4’. He wanted the branding to be BIG, BOLD, modern and confident.
Methodology: We always start our branding process with brand discovery and strategy. Right at the outset, we noticed there was an issue with the name. Clive had registered the company as “Customer Centric Solutions Inc” — the name was long and fairly generic. We decided to brand it as “Centric Solutions” (with the focus on the word ‘Centric’) making it short, pithy and memorable.
For the colour palette, we went with a royal blue (his favourite colour), accented with pops of vermillion red to give it a bold, contemporary look. We hired Donna Santos to take a series of studio photographs of Clive to be used for his social media especially LinkedIn. We created a series of simple iconography to show the various services offered and used stock photography with dual-coloured lighting to emphasise the modern boldness of his brand.
Result: We delivered a full set of corporate stationery, website design and development, social media content templates, as well as powerpoint templates that he can use for his proposals. We also delivered brand guidelines that outline the proper use of fonts, colour palettes, logo and graphics. His new brand has garnered a lot of attention in the industry from C-Suite executives of medium to large-scale enterprises even from the US. They have since hired Clive’s firm to manage projects with big consulting firms, do their due-diligence and keep it honest. The website we developed: http://centric-solutions.ca
- Agency/Creative: Rayvn design
- Article Title: Branding for Startup IT Consultancy
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Agency/Creative City: Toronto
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Web Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: IT, Information Technology, IT branding, technology branding, branding, logo design, graphic design, typography, Toronto, agency, brand design, brand identity, design, branding, design award, logo design, logo designer
Creative Director: Denny Kurien