Our latest project saw us create branding and promotional materials for pop-up café, bar and music venue, Hornsey Shed. Located in the former industrial heartlands of Hornsey in North London, the venue is nestled amongst warehouses and derelict railway depots. The typographic identity takes its inspiration from the rich industrial heritage of the area while the muted colour palette reflects the more suburban feel that the area now assumes, as a leafy, residential pocket of the capital. With artsy Crouch End to the west and the up-and-coming Haringey Ladder to the east, the design speaks to audiences from both sides of the railway tracks with its aspirational yet modern qualities.
This project started with strategic concept creation and naming, eventually extending to the design of various media, from printed promotional collateral to packaging and interiors. The use of natural materials informs the design of each item to create a unified and utilitarian feel.
- Agency/Creative: Salt + Pepper Works
- Article Title: Branding for Pop-up Café and Bar, Hornsey Shed
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Branding, Typography, Advertising, Concept, Industrial