Task. Craftland is a Moscow craft beer bar where you can try different sorts of your favourite drink, eat something tasty or take it with you. All is quite standard, and that was the thing to be changed. The goal was to attract true lovers of craft beer for the bar to become a meeting place for people close in spirit, where you can understand the culture of craft beer and enjoy both the drink and communication.
Solution. Brand strategy, verbal and visual identity were developed. The brand concept is an independent republic with its own symbols, borders and citizens, a country where craft beer rules. We developed a name like that of a state, a flag and a coat of arms. Passports for regular customers and a menu in the form of a ballot, everything as in real countries. All this is added by the slogan “We have a BEERocracy!” (the word “democracy” is beaten here).
- Agency/Creative: Levon Grigoryan
- Article Title: Branding for Moscow Craft Beer Bar by Levon Grigoryan
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Bar, beer, craft, republic