Branding for Mexican fast food restaurant in China
Client: Mexican fast-food casual restaurant in Chengdu, China.
The restaurant positions itself as one of the first Tex-Mex grill restaurants in China.
Challenge: The client’s request was to refresh an existing logo and to create a strong corporate design in general.
Concept: Mexican food in China is a rarity. Good Mexican food in China is a very rare thing. Good Good restaurant is an ambassador of Mexican food culture in the whole Sichuan province. We picked four characters that are usual for Chinese cuisine and showed them in a completely new multicultural way. We build the corporate style on their bright personalities and communication between them. For us, Ukrainians, it was a real gonzo-trip straight to two different worlds. We’ve been so immersed in the Sino-Mexican reality that we still cannot get out of it — it is too fun!
- Design Agency: Brandon Archibald
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Branding for Mexican fast food restaurant in China
- Brand / Project Name: Good Good
- External Design Credits: Creative Directors — Boris Alexandrov & Anna Alexandrova, Account Manager — Daria Svidchenko, Graphic Designers — Aleksander Osipenko, Elena Parhisenko, Server Terlekchi, Anton Storozhev, Aleksandra Gerasymenko, Illustrator - Alexander Osipenko, Copywriter — Dimitry Panasiuk
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Packaging, Print Stationery
- Location: Ukraine
- Market Country: China
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Keywords: Rebranding, Identity, Logo, Packaging Design
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage