“Palperrito.com is a marketplace in Mexico, focused on the needs of puppies, a space where they talk about dogs in all their sizes, colors and personalities.
We work on it:
Naming: We proposed a descriptive naming style that would support the SEO positioning of the brand, but it also plays with the Mexican expression “pal perro” which means something badly done, when ironically, now dogs matter more than we do.
Logo: In the visual part, we chose to transmit the doggy territory through a symbol of rebellion, which our dogs cannot avoid, among other actions that characterize it. We merge the dog peeing with the “rr” in the name … for more pleasure.
Web Design: The objective was to give it a very colorful, fun and, above all, friendly character. The site is still under construction (web development), but you will be able to enjoy all its functions in a couple of months.
Personality: Palperrito.com is a young Husky, a talking dog, or rather, a writing dog. With a fun, sociable, receptive, cuteness and energetic tone, Palperrito invites you to have a true culture of dog care.
Now what is “palperro” is for the most loved one.”
- Agency/Creative: Harteria
- Article Title: Branding for Marketplace Palperrito.com by Harteria
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Agency/Creative City: Mérida
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Branding
- Industry: Retail
- Keywords: Marketplace, tienda en línea, artículos para perros.
Designer: Jorge Andrade
Namer: Mike Villanueva