Branding for Hotel ODELYA
The 3-star Hotel ODELYA (formerly Hotel Bildungszentrum 21) with its historic main building is located in Basel’s largest private park open to the public and looks back on a long and interesting history. With the supplementary new building realized by Burckhardt+Partner Architekten, it is preparing for the future without discarding the established values.
Still under its old name, Visuelle Fabrik was commissioned to develop a new name, including a comprehensive fresh branding / corporate design, in connection with the construction of a new conference building with restaurant, and thus to lead the hotel into a prosperous future.
The result is a multi-layered corporate design with strong symbolism and lots of character, which positions the hotel with restaurant and seminars on all levels and through all communication channels in the best possible way. The unique assets of the hotel and its surroundings are coherently conveyed through logo, color scheme and image concept.
- Agency/Creative: Visuelle Fabrik
- Article Title: Branding for Hotel ODELYA
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Switzerland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: hotel, restaurant, seminary, hospitality