Electrical solutions for industrial and commercial buildings.
Eletrimar is an electrical services company, focused on providing services in the civil construction area. Covering a building and industrial data network, Eletrimar continues with a rigorous technical team formed by qualified and experienced professionals, capable of offering intelligent, economical and reliable solutions to its customers.
The mission of this project will be to redesign the company’s visual identity, creating a new, closer, more solid and modern brand ecosystem through simple elements. The new brand will need to be flexible and able to extend to all products that Eletrimar offers to consumers.
We had the challenge of designing the brand’s visual identity so that it could clearly show its values and services and provide effective communication.
For this, we developed a visual identity including graphic support, for social networks, documentation design and corporate materials based on the dynamism of shapes represented in the brand symbol, making a connection with the immensity of shapes present in electrical and construction. In addition, we designed a new look and feel for the website, with the aim of creating a solid and consistent corporate language.
The result is a progressive brand, oriented towards practical and functional design, with a conversation between a modern, minimalist and contemporary visual identity that brings the brand to life, allowing its continuous and efficient implementation in different digital and offline environments.
- Agency/Creative: Estúdio Kuumba
- Article Title: Branding for Eletrimar Electrical Services Company Designed Estúdio Kuumba
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Minas Gerais
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign, Branding, Identity System, Rebranding
- Industry: Energy
- Keywords: Brand; Brand Design; Redesign; Corporate Identity; Electric; Electrical; Electrician; electricity; Energy; visual identity
Designer: David Silva