The construction company Área (who previously entrusted us with their rebranding) gave us the opportunity to develop a brand for another strategic business unit, which will focus on the sale and purchase of real estate spaces through digital media with a fair and easy dynamic for both the seller and the buyer.
For this brand we used the concept of an area at its most literal, using isometric views of architectural plans to elaborate the key design elements, where abstract shapes converge in a mosaic that is always different, always unique and according to each space where they are integrated with photographs and lots of information. A clear graphic distinction, was the right way to go in a market where everything changes very fast and the perception of brands is very distant from the people, since the target to which this brand goes is no longer so industrial and is directed to a broader market of sellers and buyers of all types of spaces, from a house to a complete building that are looking for a friendly, warm and adaptable to any traditional and digital media platform; part of our branding strategy is to embrace all available platforms to position the brand, from the digital basics, to the presence in physical spaces, using posters, banners and other printed material.
This diversity of spaces was visually translated into many graphic elements representative of architecture, using a wide color palette to represent diversity and a well-structured isotype and typography to denote confidence, transparency and solidity.
- Agency/Creative: Anti Estudio
- Article Title: Branding for Construction Company Tu Área
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Guatemala
- Agency/Creative City: GUATEMALA
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: construction, branding, identity, guatemala, brand design
Director: Anti Estudio