Branding for Chicken Cafe
Client: New cafe offering fast-food mostly done from chicken and eggs.
Challenge: The design of logo, corporate identity, printed goods, branded elements and also the interior branding.
Solution: The symbol represents the chicken which is constructed from simple geometrical objects. The chicken is the main character that communicates with the audience, including advertising and social media communications. The pattern is made of the same simple shapes. Basically, this constructor that can be used to create a variety of forms and patterns, as well as single pieces can be bright accents for any purpose.
- Design Agency: Brandon Archibald
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Branding for Chicken Cafe
- Brand / Project Name: Chicken Cafe
- External Design Credits: Creative Directors — Boris Alexandrov & Anna Alexandrova, Account Manager — Daria Svidchenko, Designers — Elena Parhisenko, Anton Storozhev, Server Terlekchi, Copywriter — Dimitry Panasiuk
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Identity System, Branding, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Advertising
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Outdoor Media, Packaging, Print Advertising
- Location: Ukraine
- Market Country: Ukraine
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Branding, Identity, Logo, Packaging Design, Restaurant
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage