Located in Cascais – Portugal, Beco is a steaks, tapas and “petisco’s” restaurant.
The typographic style reflects the restaurant picturesque decoration and the type of food served – snacks to share with family or friends. “Beco” means alley, however, it is with a way out (“com saída”) that metaphorically means that has a lot of food made and going out of the kitchen to be served. The choice of the identity materials makes a balance between a rustic style and a touch of modernity.
The brand aims to convey important values such as food quality, good service and a trendy space to enjoy a good meal.
- Agency/Creative: d'front
- Article Title: Branding for Beco Restaurant
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Photography
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Graphic Design, Branding, Print, POS, Stacionary, Logo, Restaurant, Steak House, Food