Branding for Beco Restaurant
Located in Cascais – Portugal, Beco is a steaks, tapas and “petisco’s” restaurant.
The typographic style reflects the restaurant picturesque decoration and the type of food served – snacks to share with family or friends. “Beco” means alley, however, it is with a way out (“com saída”) that metaphorically means that has a lot of food made and going out of the kitchen to be served. The choice of the identity materials makes a balance between a rustic style and a touch of modernity.
The brand aims to convey important values such as food quality, good service and a trendy space to enjoy a good meal.
- Design Agency: d'front
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Branding for Beco Restaurant
- Brand / Project Name: d'front - Beco
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Apparel, Print Stationery, Social Media
- Location: Portugal
- Market Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Graphic Design, Branding, Print, POS, Stacionary, Logo, Restaurant, Steak House, Food
- Industry Category: Food/Beverage