VERGISSMEINNICHT – filmagentur für erinnern’ (film agency for memories) offers biographical films for people who want to tell their story and preserve it for themselves or others (because they lose their memory or die soon). The challenge was to convey seriousness, professionalism and value quickly and clearly and to address various target groups (old and young). The result is a solution whose creative guiding idea imitates the flexibility of memories:
From memory psychology we know that every time we actually tell a memory, we store it in a slightly biologically altered form. This flexibility of memory in the context of narration is at the core of the creative idea behind the brands design. The source of the design language is the dynamic logo, which, based on the letters VMN (ForgetMeNot), can take on more than 50 different variants, can be personalized and yet retains its recognizability. The general syntax of branding design follows this dynamic: Architecturally structured layouts lead safely through content, which at the same time evoke the joy of use through variety, sometimes even compositionally surprising.
The signet is used consistently across all media in its different variations. Thus, there is no default variant of the logo: the logo is always in motion, literally in the digital context.
- Agency/Creative: thjnk Düsseldorf
- Article Title: Branding Design for VERGISSMEINNICHT – Film Agency for Memories
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Branding, Stationary, Logo, Dynamic Identity, Website, Flyer, Folder, Bag, Magazine, Editorial Design, Typography, Packaging Design