Branding Design for SPIN
SPIN is a cooperation between industry, science and politics that develops answers to the major questions of our time (such as the energy revolution).
The challenge was to develop a corporate design that addresses business, science, politics and the media and clearly distinguishes itself from brand images of similar collaborations. Since the project is characterized by a special kind of cooperation, this became the center of the creative guiding idea: a network was derived from the geographical position of the project partners. On this basis, the Typeface SPIN MONO was developed as an expression of the common objective.
- Design Agency: BOBBY&CARL
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Branding Design for SPIN
- Brand / Project Name: Cooperation: SPIN – Spitzencluster industrielle Innovationen.
- External Design Credits: Head of Corporate Design: Patrick Reichert-Young. Junior Designer – Typeface Designer: Janik Bienemann. Creative Director Copy: Till Köster. Senior Creative Copy: André Bastian. Creative Director Art: Andreas Hinsenkamp. Client Service Director: Jochen Schwarz. Account Managerin: Franziska Bahlmann. Final Artworker: Dirk Barnekow.
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Merchandising, Print Brochure, Print Stationery, Publications, Spatial Interior, Website
- Location: Germany
- Market Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Identity
- Project Keywords: Branding Design, Corporate Design