Bellucci is a hypothetical notion born out of a desire to create a unique brand identity with a strong presence.
The project focuses on Branding, Visual Communication and Web UI Design.
Bellucci is a high-end luxury fashion brand with headquarters in Rome, Italy. Its product line include handbags, ready-to-wear, footwear, accessories, makeup, fragrances and home decoration. Bellucci was founded in 1971 by Gervasio Bellucci in Rome, Italy.
Bellucci is developing a fully modern approach to fashion by being influential, original, and progressive. The House has redefined luxury for the twenty-first century under the direction of creative director Manuela Arcuri, solidifying its place as one of the world’s most coveted fashion houses. Bellucci products are the peak of Italian workmanship, unrivalled in quality and attention to detail. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Bellucci products represent the zenith of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed in quality and attention to detail. Bellucci has co-authored a series of books that include photographic tales as well as collections of their own work, in addition to creating apparel.
Besides fashion, Bellucci’s target consumers comprise the music, automotive industry, furniture buyers and makeup industry. The high-quality standards, innovative designs, and savvy and aggressive marketing techniques have all contributed to the brands global renown.
Bellucci is part of BAHA group. BAHA is a global luxury conglomerate that oversees the development of a number of well-known fashion, leather goods, jewelry and watches.
- Agency/Creative: Ram Morey
- Article Title: Branding and Visual Communications for Bellucci Italian Luxury Fashion Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Creative
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Agency/Creative City: Nashik
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: App Design, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Editorial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Label Design, Product Naming, User Experience, User Interaction, Web Design
- Industry: Fashion
- Keywords: Brand Identity
Visual Communication & UI Designer: Ram Morey