The former editor-in-chief and publisher of Handelsblatt, Germany’s largest business newspaper, Gabor Steingart, is continuing the successful “Morning Briefing” product on his own.
The new Morning Briefing provides daily content on political and economic world events through interviews and contributions from correspondents from all over the world. The editorial-ship “The Pioneer One” serves as a floating stage on the Berlin Spree for the “Morning Show” by Gabor Steingart.
The challenge was to create a living visual communication and technical workaround to handle the daily growing information and gives many editors the opportunity to work from all over the world.
The corporate design includes, in addition to finding a name for the products and the tonality of the brand, a new creative development of the logo, colors and house fonts, as well as a precisely defined image world. A formal language and an algorithm system were specially developed to cope with the speed of the medium, which is growing every day, and to enable rapid transformation of content into individual graphics. The corporate website presents the journalist & book author Gabor Steingart, his literary works, as well as his digital products of the “Morning Show”. The website also serves as a self-expanding archive for all newsletters and podcast episodes, which can be accessed at any time.
For the best possible responsive presentation of texts, images or social media assets, a module system was developed for the newsletter, which offers a dynamic exchange between the editors. The podcast is offered across the board via Spotify, Soundcloud, Deezer or iTunes, as well as in a specially developed audio podcast app.
As the lead design agency, Atelier Sēchs created the complete Corporate Branding, all digital products and the communication to cover all social media channels. The new medium was created within a year and was awarded in 2020 as “European Start-up of the Year” and remains one of the most popular and most streamed podcast in Germany.
- Agency/Creative: Atelier Sēchs
- Article Title: Branding and Podcast for Das Morning Briefing by Atelier Sēchs
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Germany
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Information
- Keywords: Morning Briefing, Political, Economic, Pioneer, Daily, Digital, News