Venice Bar – Meet and beer. Venice is a bar that gives out authenticity. Based on Curitiba’s downtown, the place is inspired by Venice Beach, California, offering an informal and bohemian vibe, where young people with multiple styles get together to enjoy good music, craft beers and have great and juicy burgers. With a street and skate atmosphere and an Argentinian grill on the deck, the famous parrilla, every day at Venice is a day to chill and hangout.
Solution: Our biggest challenge in this project was to balance californian and argentinian influences on Venice. So, we settled a creative baseline with the young and street lifestyle and combined it with many and different elements from the both places.
Gathering different references from California and Argentina flags and culture we created a collection of elements that could be combined and placed in many materials. This way, we achieved a versatile communication with a unique and strong personality. The stickers, reviving the culture of the 90’s, enhances the street, skate and hardcore lifestyle.
We chose two types of fonts, very different from each other, to reaffirm the concept of authenticity and diversity that the brand defends.
The result is an urban, modern and dynamic visual identity that carries a lot of fun and personality.
- Agency/Creative: Capim - Estúdio Criativo
- Article Title: Branding and Packaging Design for Venice By Capim – Estúdio Criativo
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: São Paulo
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Redesign, Branding, Design, Food Photography, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, Packaging Design, Poster Design, Rebranding, T-Shirt Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: brand identity, art direction, logo design, packaging, poster design, beer, brewery, burger, hamburguer, gastronomy, corporate identity, Capim, Capim Capim
Art Director: Capim - Estu00fadio Criativo
Photographer: Andru00e9 Costa
Photographer: Melvin Quaresma
Producers: Ariane Abreu