Inspired by the packaging of wrappers for tobaccos and chocolates of the 18th and 19th centuries, we took the graphic reference of these two epochs and elaborated a modern, stylized and contemporary design, but without losing our main purpose, which was to make it an elegant and eclectic brand.
We implement current fonts with details of those times and reflect on packaging and illustrations details.
- Agency/Creative: Mauricio Arreola Studio Handcrafted Branding design & lettering
- Article Title: Branding and Packaging Design for Premium Cocoa Mix Made in Mexico
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Refinement, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: chocolate, packaging, branding, brand identity, typography, illustration