Branding and Packaging Design for Irish Hutchins Craft Irish Gin
Our latest project is set to launch in 2021 and pays homage to Miss Ellen Hutchin, Ireland’s first Female Botanist.
To characterise this Gin and its decadent flavours is to pay homage to the character of Ellen Hutchins herself. As one of Ireland’s first female botanists, her work lives on, with her early botanical observations captured in her notebooks.
With the gin distillation process owning its craft to the origins of botanical studies, Ellen Hutchins Gin is a fitting tribute to one of Ireland’s most famous female botanists.
- Design Agency: Backbar Studios
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Branding and Packaging Design for Irish Hutchins Craft Irish Gin
- Brand / Project Name: Hutchins Craft Irish Gin
- External Design Credits: Design: Conor Smyth
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: Ireland
- Market Country: Ireland
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Spirits
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass