Antonellis’ distillery was born through the passion of Paolo Saverio Antonellis who with obstinacy and dedication transformed 400 kg Taurasi-pomace and rudimental equipment into what is now a prestigious reality that recovers the century-old tradition of marcs distillation.
In a region where wine varieties like Taurasi, Fiano di Avellino and Greco di Tufo are strongly established, this distillery had the idea of continuing the supply chain and reusing the vinification processing waste, to obtain a high-quality product such as single grape grappa. The distilled raw materials come only from the best wineries in the Irpino wine scene and are collected and processed separately to ensure that each type has specific qualities.
For the design of this bottle Antonellis Distillery did not want to give up its characteristic Bordeaux bottle, with its classic but at the same time elegant profile.
Basile ADV studio decided to create something eye-catching, thanks to the uncommon design and graphics, where the label lets you imagine the scents and fragrances even before tasting the grappa.
- Agency/Creative: BasileADV
- Article Title: Branding And Packaging Design For Destillerie Antonellis
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Tag
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper