Client: Award-winning certified organic, skin, body and bath creations. Lovingly hand-crafted in our production studio. All Botaniqa beauty and wellness products are certified organic, vegan friendly, cruelty free and made in small batches from sustainably sourced natural ingredients, to ensure the optimum level of freshness and efficacy.
Challenge: The main task is to create a unique visual style for the brand, combining natural beauty and simplicity of forms. Attention to detail and natural motives should help buyers find cosmetics in catalogs and on the social media networks.
Design Solution: When creating a unique corporate identity, the world experience in the field of packaging cosmetics and environmentally friendly goods was studied. The result is a minimalist typographic logo based on a sophisticated display font. The packaging design uses natural colors (water, greenery, sun, earth). Gradients add freshness and lightness to the design. Also, in addition to simple colors, a graphic image of the sun is used in the identity. Images of plants, joyful people, and positive emotions are used as photographs in the project. Special attention was paid to the design of the company’s website and mobile application. these resources are the main sales channels for the brand. The website and mobile application are also designed in a minimalistic style, with an emphasis on products and a general visual image. As a result, the product design is airy, aesthetic and at the same time easy to understand.
- Agency/Creative: Dmitry Kropachev Creativity
- Article Title: Branding and Packaging Design for Botaniqa Natural Cosmetic by Dmitry Kropachev Creativity
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Agency/Creative City: Moscow
- Market Region: Europe, North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Glass, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Health Care
- Keywords: Beauty, Cosmetic, Nature
Designer, Art Director: Dmitry Kropachev