Established in 2016, Edenvale Beverages is a privately owned company founded on the philosophy of delivering innovative, profitable, high quality beverage brands to consumers worldwide. Having worked on their Edenvale wine packaging design refresh, Percept were engaged again as the branding agency to create a new look for their sparkling grape drink brand, Fronti.
As it is the only celebratory beverage in the market for everyone, every day, and every occasion, this was a good opportunity to reinvigorate the brand. The new product branding and wine packaging design would provide a premium position in the market while leveraging on the celebratory aspect customers love about ‘cork popping’ moments.
Special occasions don’t only happen on the weekend. Sometimes you want to reward yourself for something positive on a rainy Tuesday as well. To capture these moments, branding agency, Percept, created a suite of endearing custom illustrations for the wine packaging design. The illustrations visualise normal, mundane activities as people return home from work, walk their dog, or just watch TV – celebrating moments in everyday life when a bottle of bubbles is sometimes needed.
These illustrations become integral elements on the wine packaging design and a unique asset in terms of new product branding, giving each varietal an original look while uniting them as part of the wider Fronti universe.
As part of this wine packaging design project, the brand identity was refined to elevate the perception of the products, with a slight lift of the ‘O’ representing the bubbly nature of the beverage.
- Agency/Creative: Percept
- Article Title: Branding Agency Percept Continue Their Partnership With Edenvale With Wine Packaging Design for their New Product Fronti
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Australia
- Agency/Creative City: Sydney
- Market Region: Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, Oceania, South America, Global
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Wrap
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: wine, packaging design, wine packaging, wine label, label design, branding, packaging designers, packaging agency, packaging design agency, creative agency, branding agency
Packaging Design Agency: Percept