Helping an academy craft a brand that captures their creative roots while pointing to the future.
Bellevue Children’s Academy (BCA) is a private K-4 school with an IB curriculum and a student population with backgrounds from over 35 different countries. At the heart of BCA is curiosity and cultivating a love for learning. It was time for their brand to reflect that. They hired Creative Chameleon Studio to iron out their strategy and reimagine their identity.
Their old logo didn’t convey the combination of creativity and foundational tools that each student receives. We crafted a layered logo that touches on the unique attributes that makes BCA desirable for so many future-focused families.
Flexible and functional, the new logo sets the right mood for the school. Even at a glance, it’s crystal clear that BCA is an exciting place of learning that is built with experience and quality. Having a logo that speaks to multiple value points will help reinforce their brand position. It also will lay the foundation for long-term loyalty and school pride.
A school designed for the curious child should speak to the vibrant way children view the world. We equipped BCA with a thoughtfully expressive color palette, typography, and pattern. All of the strategy and design work was defined and documented in their new brand guidelines. As they produce a myriad of marketing and internal collateral, the new identity system will allow them to have cohesion at every brand touchpoint.
- Agency/Creative: Creative Chameleon Studio
- Article Title: Brand Redesign For Bellevue Children’s Academy
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Cleveland, OH
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Redesign
- Industry: Education
- Keywords: WBDS Agency Design Awards 2022/23
Creative Director: Madison Carr