ZEROCINQUANTA is a new brand of Italian beer. This project inspires to our great passion: Shakespeare’s theatre. We chose three works and three characters created by Shakespeare, thus giving their name to as many beers. Thus, Otello, Amleto and Cordelia were born. In addition to the concept and naming of the beers, CGA Art Agency has created the product image and implemented communication. The latter concerned a dedicated ADV, tools for the store and the zerocinquanta.beer website. A nice test on the site: answer the questions and find out which character you are.
“They are such stuff as dreams are made on! Their intense aroma is enclosed in the space of a sip.” This is how our beloved William would describe them! Three beers with an intense flavor, like the characters from whom they take their names.
OTELLO, a flavor that never lies
With the decisive attitude of a true leader, Otello shows us its soul, both sweet and seductive.
AMLETO, a beer full of character
To be or not to be? Amleto knows exactly what it wants: to be the protagonist!
CORDELIA, a balanced and strong beer
Don’t be fooled by appearances, Cordelia will surprise you with its fortitude!
Try them all, find your favorite character!
- Agency/Creative: CGA Art Agency
- Article Title: Brand of Italian Beer Zerocinquanta Designed by CGA Art Agency
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Italy
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Branding, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Bottle, Tag
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper