Brand of Classical Meat Dumplings for Family for Russian Market
Daria Ksenofontova – Lepim Radosty
New brand of classical meat dumplings ‘Lepim Radosty’ (what can be translated as ‘Making Joy’ or ‘Sculpting Joy’) designed to gather the whole family for dinner.
It is frank, emotional and tasty brand for people who love their family, taking care of it and use every moment to spend time together.
They need to feel similar emotions from the brand they choose and ‘Lepim Radosty’ fullfill their expectations.
Each pack has a small funny story about dumplings – they fly on parachutes, shine as a sun and has shower of hail of pepper peas.
Cat behaves like a cat – eat, sleeps and makes us smile 🙂
Handwritten logotype and illustrations highlights sense of caring and feeling of home cooking.
There are two flavours: ‘pork and beef’ & ‘beef’.
- Design Agency: Daria Ksenofontova
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance Commercial, Published
- Article Title: Brand of Classical Meat Dumplings for Family for Russian Market
- Brand / Project Name: Lepim Radosty
- External Design Credits: Design: Daria Ksenofontova
- Project Type: Consumer Brand Creation
- Strategic Deliverables: Consumer Research / Insight, Consumer Brand Strategy, Consumer Brand Naming, Consumer Product Naming, Consumer Tone of Voice, Consumer Product Brand Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic