Revver was an already established SaaS in Switzerland but known under a different name in the energy retail industry. Their software allows for gas stations with grocery stores to manage their whole business, including stock, fuel pumps, reporting, and so much more. The software was white-labeled and lacked its own identity, preventing the business from properly marketing and growing.
The energy retail market is historically conservative, and brands in the niche generally look somewhat dated. Their tools mostly don’t take advantage of the modern technologies and are complicated to set up, manage, and maintain.
At celerart, we have created a new bold brand identity that sets revver apart from all the competition. We have designed and developed a new engaging website that is blazing fast and easy to read. We have filled it with fun custom graphics and animations to give the brand a bright and modern look. We’ve also made a promo video that sits on the homepage but can also be used separately.
It took quite a few iterations to land on the right look & feel – at first, we explored 3D and other concepts, but they weren’t approved by all stakeholders, which eventually led us to the fun cartoon style we ended up with.
Tools used: Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro.
The website is custom coded with HTML and CSS and integrated with WordPress for editability, however, no builders or themes are utilized, and the use of plugins is limited to a minimum. Lottie is used along with videos and GIFs for motion graphics.
Revver was already ahead of the competition with its innovative product, though now it has the identity to match it, which finally makes it ready to expand its presence on the market.
- Agency/Creative: celerart.
- Article Title: Brand Identity for Revver – Cloud POS for Energy Retail
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Digital
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Agency/Creative City: Kyiv
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Animation, Art Direction, Brand Identity, Branding, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Graphic Design, Illustration, Logo Design, Motion Graphics, User Experience, Web Design
- Industry: Energy
- Keywords: saas, revver, swiss, switzerland, energy, gas, fuel, software, green