The Nonix is a Brazilian illustration agency, the company was created by a group of 5 friends, who had in common the desire of undertake and the enchantment of illustration.
But what’s a illustration agency? The task of prospect clients, deal with contracts and making demands are very present in the daily life of the freelancer artist, and, for sure, is the most boring part. But you can delegate these functions through an agent or an agency.
A strong characteristic in the Nonix, is the diversity, creators and partners spread all over Brazil, whether they are illustrators or agents, carry different styles, thoughts, customs, each with their own individualities. All this differential is directed to better please customers, providing the best possible service.
The history behind the name Nonix is very simple, was just a random name that were used in the friend group chat in social media. But what made the concept behind this visual identity so interesting was that in the meetings held, it became very clear that each of the 5 friends had outstanding personalities and were different from each other.
So the solution created was that each letter of the name “nonix” would be represented by a different typography, and each typography would represent each of the creators, and to guide this representation the use of archetypes was essential.
If there’s one thing that couldn’t be left out, it was illustrations, they were made exclusively for this project, with a style that matches Nonix, they represent their creators and highlight their personalities.
- Agency/Creative: Jotta Torres
- Article Title: Brand Identity for Nonix Designed by Jotta Torres
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Teresina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Graphic Design, Icon Design, Illustration, Logo Design
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: brand, logotype, typography, illustration agency, illustration
Brand Designer: Jotta Torres