Heather Adickes is a New Jersey real estate agent whose purpose is to offer a complete real estate services experience to her clients, providing the best solutions to connect families, couples, or individuals to their dream homes.
Challenge: As a young professional in a segment that demands relationship and trust, our challenge was to create a visual language that would support the construction of a reliable reputation through the brand. In addition, the Heather Adickes brand should also be sustainable over time and support the expansion of the business, such as the possibility of having a team working around the brand, or the possibility of expanding to other areas, like real estate investments.
Solution: The analogy we used to build the project is that the Heather Adickes brand acts as a bridge between families and their dream homes, so the entire narrative of the brand was built around this idea of connection and connection between people and real estate.
We created a strong and proprietary visual language, with little color variation, a well-defined way of working with typography, and a versatile visual signature with a memorable symbol and an expressive logo, which can be used separately or together. The symbol was built from the idea of uniting the initial H with the design of a bridge that takes you home, represented by the house in negative space. As a result of this visual universe, the brand builds a reputation of trust, allowing differentiation from other real estate consultants and building recognition among the desired audience.
- Agency/Creative: André Santos Design
- Article Title: Brand Identity for Heather Adickes Real Estate Agent Designed by André Santos for Incustudio
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: New Jersey
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Branding, Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Real Estate
- Keywords: realestate, realestateagent, branding, branddesign, logodesign, brand, realestatemarket
Design studio: Incustudio
Project Manager: Edwing Hernandez