Roasi is a coffee seeds company, family owned, Located in San Francisco United States Of America. I started Roasi journey from the zero line, Rosie is not only coffee seeds or a great taste, it is more than that and the beginning was to prove this.
Challenge: The challenge was basically build a brand that specialises in coffee seeds where many stores and markets compete to promote coffee product, I invited by Roasi founders to develop the branding strategy and the visual identity for this project.
Solution: No one achieves change in business domain without effective effort, I met Roasi team, had coffee, and discussing how to shine with beans of coffee! We agreed on “less is more”, decided to break the ice, and achieve success that Roasi team seek for by focusing more on simplicity! Because It is important for the target audience to feel through the visual identity of Roasi that it reflects sophistication and luxury, as is the case with the product that Roasi produces so I created a visual identity that is simple, minimal, and modern! That’s it!
Visual identity and colour: Brand colours bring life to the brand! from there, I created an identity based on bold neutral colors that achieve main goals, Especially that Roasi is producing coffee of the luxury type, so the visual identity should have reflected this message to the target audience and leave Roasi`s mark!
Roasi colours speak a loud. Black: The use of Black in Roasi visual identity implies modernity, minimalism, and simplicity. Finally, the cool gray which associated with sophistication, elegant and cool.
- Agency/Creative: Ahmed Aziz
- Article Title: Brand Identity Design For Roasi Coffee
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Cairo
- Market Region: Middle East
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Typography
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Coffee, Advertising, Brand Identity, Branding, Coffee Packaging, Minimalism, Logo, Packaging
Graphic Designer: Ahmed Aziz