Padoca, is a boutique Cafe and Bakery in Istanbul, Turkey. The brand serves only the goods produced in their kitchen and they offer an eclectic and transnational menu. The name comes from Latin America where Padoca refers to the bakeries that also serve as hangout spot for locals.
On the logo, wheat represents the bakery and hand sign represents the cafe. Combined together, the logo makes reference to both communication (a warm welcome) and handmade products Padoca proudly serves.
- Agency/Creative: Paper Brand Identity
- Article Title: Brand identity and logo design for Padoca Bakery in Istanbul
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding
- Format: Bag, Tag
- Substrate: Fabric