Brasserie D’Orville is a small craft brewery located in Louvres near to Paris. The owners of the brewery are two brothers who, following their family, are also farmers.
As a branding studio, we were asked to rebrand their brand. It was aimed at entering the local beer market and raising the status of the local brewery from Louvres.
In response, we designed a new logo and created key visual in which the Baron brothers are at the center. Then, by designing and illustrating the labels, we created a world of local (and not only) inhabitants of the brewery-farm.
- Agency/Creative: FLOV Brand Design Studio
- Article Title: Brand Design Studio Redesign Craft Beer Brand From France
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Poland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Rebranding, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle