The Ateliar is an architecture agency that makes world-class buildings for top businesses. We prioritize quality and efficiency in all of our designs, and we work closely with each of our clients to ensure that their specific needs are always met. Our team has a wealth of experience in the industry, and we’re always looking for new ways to push the envelope and create innovative, groundbreaking structures. We believe that there are no rules in architecture, and we’re committed to using our talents to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
In the process of creating the brand and visual identity, the clean and minimalistic typography logo expresses elegance and strength at the same time, which is angular in shape and well-matched with the brand. Our goal was to describe that the company can create anything possible when it comes to architecture, breaking the rules and doing something never seen before. The result is a visual identity that is dynamic, flexible, and minimalistic reflecting the values of the brand. The client’s request was to be different and extraordinary.
The concept behind the creation of the brand’s logo seeks to represent, in a minimalist and rule-breaking way, not only an element present in the way they work but also all the intangible benefits behind their services.
All of this, along with the black and white color palette and identity elements, made exclusively for the brand as will be presented next, contributed to the creation of a modern visual identity that conveys all the quality and empathy that describes the brand
- Agency/Creative: Sky Co.
- Article Title: Brand Design for The Ateliar Architecture Agency
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Nigeria
- Agency/Creative City: Kaduna
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: 2D Design, Architecture, Art, Art Direction, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Mark, Brand Strategy, Branding, Design, Graphic Design, Logo Design
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Construction, Architecture, Real estate, building, Houses
Designer: Muhammad Abu Bakr