Flex is an American company that stands out in the construction and sale of high-end properties, for large families or people looking for a minimalist and more private life. Its projects meet all tastes and needs, offering spaces to live that are dreamed of by many people. With a highly qualified team, Flex has become a reference in the real estate market, being able to meet customer expectations with excellence. Its headquarters are located in the United States, but it has operations in several other countries.
The brand was developed with a focus on the imposing and luxurious. We sought a minimalist geometric symbology that conveyed an air of strength and stability, in addition to the concept of a strong base, even a well-crafted structure referring to buildings, real estate in general. The typography speaks well with the symbol causing a contrast as we wanted a humanist touch without losing class. The objective is to convey security and sophistication to the Brand’s target audience.
In real estate, branding is also about building your brand. The way you present yourself to the outside world directly influences the image that customers will have of you. Therefore, it is essential that this process is conducted in a careful and judicious manner, so that its objectives are achieved.
The Flex brand stands out in the market thanks to the very competitive characteristics that we have built around it. The competition is great, but the brand always seeks to reinvent itself and stay current to conquer more and more space.
- Agency/Creative: Martins Creation & Zoz Studio
- Article Title: Brand Design for Flex Real Estate
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: GOVERNADOR VALADARES
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Architecture, Brand Identity
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: real estate, visual identity, archviz, branding, Brand Design, architecture
3D Artist: Jony Zoz