Eviva is a leader in the design and manufacture of high-end home goods in the States. Established in 2011, Eviva was founded by a fervent CEO on a mission to deliver high-quality, premium products at affordable prices.
Their products are created with love, care, and attention to detail. They believe that their customers deserve the best quality products for their homes, which is why they focus on producing only top quality luxury items that will last for years to come.
The company was founded with a mission of creating value through beautiful design and authenticity as well as an ambition to create new designs every year that people love.
They sells high-end bathroom vanities, rugs, furniture and other home goods. Eviva strives to be an example of sophistication in design with their products being the best quality available on the market. Imported from all over the world and designed in-house with curated, collaborative effort, our renowned home goods deliver functionally stylish solutions to accommodate all their customers’ needs
They combine elegant design with state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques in order to create clean lines that are beautiful both inside and out. Eviva® Collection reseller is the perfect opportunity to bolster your business and improve your product line.
They pick and choose products based on the costumer’s niche- With an almost endless selection of premium products to choose from, you can tailor your store to meet your customer needs or marketing theme.
- Agency/Creative: Mahmoud Ismail
- Article Title: Brand Design for Eviva Home Goods
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Egypt
- Agency/Creative City: Cairo
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: 3D Design, Animation, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, GIF Animation, Packaging Design, Packaging Guidelines, Product Photography, Rebranding, Web Design
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Keywords: furniture, interior, bathroom, vanity, tug, sophistication, premium products, e-commerce
Branding Designer and Art Director: Mahmoud Ismail