Dada Uzak Orman is a dream embodied, realized to be shared and multiplied with others, a call to tranquility; an invitation to protect the past, to limit consumption, to remember to produce sustainably.
Located in a vast forest, an hour from Istanbul, Dada Uzak Orman is home to a museum where antiques are exhibited and sold, a restaurant that can be rented for special events, and it holds true to slow farming movement, with fresh crops full of blueberry and lavender fields.
Detached structures, designed independently of each other and built to remind their visitors that they are in a forest and alone with themselves, will be accepting their guests with prior reservation.
The 4 guesthouses, decorated with carefully selected and comfortable furniture as well as antiques, are on their way to offer an accommodation experience with gusto, not luxury.
The museum area, where Dada’s rich antique collection is exhibited, offers a vast selection from old mills to antique cars, from agricultural equipment to old cinema materials. The hangar, which was specially built for this collection and has a fully equipped kitchen, can be rented for special occasions.
We wanted to create a design with its own unique language, inspired by the past. In line with this idea, we have expanded the entire brand identity. You will find yourself in an experience that carries you to another time period, from the moment you step in.
We created the key emblem inspired by the wind roses on the rooftops. Our color palette was based on rustic tones.
- Agency/Creative: Parcour Studio
- Article Title: Brand Design for Dada Uzak Orman
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Turkey
- Agency/Creative City: İstanbul
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Identity, Branding, Design, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Typography
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: hotel branding, slow farming, soap packaging, packaging
Designer: Deniz Damar
Designer: Burak Tu0131u011flu0131