Couna Arquitetura is a group of architects that creates authorial projects for works of art linked to the landscape. Based in Laguna, Florianópolis and Curitiba, in Brazil, they specialize in wood and modular dry construction systems, proposing solutions that are based on the balance between art, function and sustainability.
The studio develops feasibility studies for various architectural and urban developments. Conceptual furniture / furniture projects, modular cabin projects (nuoca) and efficient rural condominium projects, always focusing on fast, clean and accurate works. for all social contexts. This type of construction allows the creation of minimal spaces, use of lean budgets and application in collaborative environments.
To conceptualize this style, five equal spaces were used that will represent the five letters of the brand. All of them will adapt to their best format within this space forming the word Couna. The logo brings this more conceptual figure of the word Couna, while the typography on the side clarifies with well-defined and clear letters about what the brand delivers. The visual identity, in turn, is composed of elements linked to nature, translating this language of union between architecture and landscape, composed of two nuclei, the green translating freedom, sustainability and nature, and the black communicating ancestry, charcoal, sophistication. . The entire communication of the visual identity was guided by the minimalism of the contrast of these colors and the use of graphics.
- Agency/Creative: Ale Brands
- Article Title: Brand Design for Couna Arquitetura
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Laguna, Santa Catarina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Identity, Identity System
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: architecture, design, houses, construction, module, projects, nature, landscapes, sustainability
Ale Brands: Alexandre Brandl