Brio is a European cuisine restaurant with the concept of a modern tea ceremony.
While developing the branding concept, we delved into the linguistic meaning of the word “brio”.
“Brio” conveys the inner spark of each person, as if showing the reflection of the author in his work.
Each artist puts the part of his soul into his paintings, as does each chef, bartender and any professional in his field, reflects a part of him in his creations.
Each friend of ours, each lover, as well as each dish, cocktail or a cup of tea that we love are the reflection of our inner spark,
Our brio – the reflection of our soul.
We built the design around reflective surfaces and illustrations to create a magical aura for restaurant guests.
We have drawn illustrations that are mirrored vertically or horizontally. The illustrations are complemented by mirror surfaces to create the impression of a complete picture and show that your inner light is always next to you.
We took care of the packaging design for take-out food orders. Brio customers now receive not only exquisite culinary art, but also aesthetically impeccable packaging for their serving. Thanks to this, it is possible to feel at home as in a restaurant.
We chose black, white and metallic gray as colors, which perfectly show the elegance of the project, transfer to the atmosphere of France or England, and at the same time maintain an emphasis on bright delicacies.
As a result, the restaurant has become a popular destination for Instagramm blogers and aesthetic audiences.
- Agency/Creative: Denys El
- Article Title: Brand Design for Brio — European Tea Aesthetics Restaurant
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Ukraine
- Agency/Creative City: Odessa
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: restaurant, branding, identity, logo, cafe, illustration, Brand design, graphic design, packaging, brio, logotype, guidelines
Art director: Denys El