Brillacom is a holding company in the financial universe that owns the brands: Light DeFi, LightDex, LightX, Light Energy Drink and Light Bank. Based in Uruguay, but with a strong international presence (especially in Brazil), it operates by revolutionizing its market focused on promoting the use of energy generated by renewable sources.
At a time of great discussions about electricity costs for mining cryptocurrencies, Brillacom was born with the aim of solving this problem through renewable energy. With its token, Light DeFi (the largest crypto-environmental project in Latin America), the proposal is that 5% of its transaction is destined for the creation and development of sustainable projects, such as photovoltaic plants. It is estimated that the first of these plants, built in Ceará, will have a power of 2.5 megawatts and generate 5.5 million kWh/year, enough energy to supply more than 2,500 homes, generate thousands of jobs and rid the atmosphere of emissions. of more than 25 thousand tons of CO₂ per year.
The design aimed to enhance the strength of the brand which, despite being new, was born with the great experience and expertise of its team of founders. With this, an objective and strong visual identity was created, with its protagonism in a totally typographic brand, built from scratch, that could carry its personality and allow the first letter to be used for applications in very small areas without losing its identification. Its visual universe was inspired by the source of each project: solar energy.
- Agency/Creative: Diro Design
- Article Title: Brand Design for Brillacom Created by Estúdio Diro Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Rio de Janeiro
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System
- Industry: Financial
- Keywords: Fintech, Bank, Branding, Banking, Crypto, Cryptocurrency
Designer: Diro Soares
Typographic improvement: Felipe Polo